This information is provided as a convenience for members of the working media and/or other organizations or individuals desiring prepared materials about Grandloving. Contact us if you need additional materials.
- Press release — Grandloving: Making Memories with Your Grandchildren, 5th ed. (PDF) (Word)
- Author biographies — Sue Johnson, Julie Carlson, and Elizabeth Bower (PDF) (Word)
- Press release/promo — A New Web Page Just for Grandparents! (PDF) (Word)
- Pub slip — Grandloving: Making Memories with Your Grandchildren (PDF) (Word)
- Testimonials — What other grandparents are saying about Grandloving (PDF) (Word)
- Articles — View a list of articles available from Heartstrings Press (PDF) (Word)
- Suggested FAQs for Editors (PDF) (Word)
- Photo Downloads — (Grandloving cover) (All Authors #1) (All Authors #2) (All Authors #3) (All Authors #4)
(Sue and Rick Johnson #1) (Sue and Rick Johnson #2) (Sue Johnson) (Elizabeth Bower) (Julie Carlson)
- View videos about Grandloving. Part 1 of this three-part series features Sue Johnson and Beth Bower describing the fifth edition. In Part 2, illustrator Rick Johnson explains more about the book, and reads some excerpts from the book. Part 3 shows some easy activities you can try with your grandchildren.
- Listen to an interview with Sue and Beth, posted 4/11/10 on "Gather ‘Round with…Sue Johnson & Beth Bower."
- Listen to an interview (use player below) with Sue and Rick Johnson, 4/1/10, featured on "The Family Connection" on KZYX/KZYZ.
Reviews and Articles
- Read a Grandloving book review by Susan Heim, posted 10/25/10 on her blog, "Susan Heim On Parenting."
- Read an interview with Sue Johnson on LoveToKnow Seniors, posted 9/15/10.
- View a Grandloving book review on Mommy-Mentor.com, posted 9/09/10, "GrandLoving is a must have resource for all grandparents who want to bond and stay connected to their grandchildren."
- View the latest Grandloving customer reviews on Amazon.com. (As of 9/12/10, it had received 44 five-star ratings.)
- View a Grandloving book review by Rhonda Day on Examiner.com, posted 7/10/10, "GrandLoving by local Virginia author is a valuable resource for local and long distance grandparents."
- View "Susan's Grandparents Blog" on About.com featuring the 3/30/10 post, "New Edition of Grandloving Offers Tech Hints, Quick Tips."
- Read a Grandloving book review featured on About.com, titled "Grandloving, One of the Best Grandparent Books."
- View an article in the Westview Community Newspaper, posted 3/17/10 (located on p. 3), "How to be the Grandparent Every Child Wants."
- View a Grandloving book review on GrandmaIdeas.com, titled "Grandloving Grandchildren."
- View a Grandloving book review by Carrie Yu, as featured on Amazon.com, (where Grandloving is 5-star rated).
Interview a Terrific Team! Jazz up your next broadcast with the fresh, upbeat approach of a unique two generational team! Give your viewers and readers hands-on, creative activity ideas for young grandchildren. Surprise and delight potential advertisers by appealing to one of the most dynamic and untapped markets in the country today — energetic, caring grandparents!
The authors have participated in many live and taped television interviews for Grandloving, as well as phone interviews for syndicated radio shows and print media. They have also presented their material to senior and children's groups. Their enthusiastic, polished presentations are upbeat, warm, and helpful for all.
To arrange for an interview, send an e-mail.